Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Allergies :(

I posted a blog earlier about being allergic to Washington...I wish! Yesterday I went for allergy testing, and of the 50+ things I was tested for, only one came back positive. Wait for it...CATS! I apparently have an allergy to my attack cats, which is why I have been having asthma attacks daily for months and months now. The attack cats are headed back to California to live out their golden years, and I will not be allowed to have anymore of them. The kicker of all of this is that I still have to have allergy shots for cats because I have been having attacks when I'm around other people, which means that my sensitivity is really high and could cause me problems. To say the least I cried....

2 comments:

The Writer said...

:(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the cats. Though I am allergic (it showed up on my test years ago), it's not that bad or at least I've learned to deal with it. I understand the tears :(