Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Long time no blog

So, many of you may have noticed that I haven't been blogging recently. I have a good reason, I swear. I have been keeping a secret and trying to let as many people know personally as possible, however, at this point I have either been unsuccessful at getting in touch with you or you already know.

SGT D & I ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

We are really excited and I just wanted to let everyone out there know that this is the reason I haven't been blogging. I'm terrible at keeping secrets, but now that we have reached the 3 month mark, I finally feel good about sharing the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be a Nana again!! I can't wait for our new Grand Baby to join our family!

Love,
Mom

Mrs. L said...

Wahoo, congrats!

The Writer said...

ohmygosh! wonderful news!