Monday, April 11, 2011

It looks like a house...

From the outside anyways!



The inside looks a little more like this...or at least it did last Wednesday when Sgt D went down for our walk through appointment.

View from garage looking into living room

Under the stairs


My kitchen!

My sewing sanctuary
Our front door

Living room

Toddler D's room


Guest room - affectionately known as mom and dad's room

Loft Upstairs
Our Bedroom - if you look closely in the right back corner you can see the tub!
The builder is working on the drywall right now so we can't go back into the house until April 25th, but believe me we will be there with bells on when we are allowed back in with more pictures to follow.

I am so excited I bought a book on decorating and can't wait to plan a shopping trip to IKEA and to my favorite fabric store.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Didn't you mean; Mom and Dad's room, AKA guest room?

Mrs. D said...

Ummmm...Yes dad, that is exactly what I meant!