Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So we have moved into our new apartment, and it is really lovely. The rooms are larger, the neighbors are 100 times nicer and quieter. Overall, I would have to say the move was definitely worth it. I haven't taken pictures yet, maybe when I get back from California next weekend.

Did I mention that I'm going to California? That's right, I'll be home for a week. I am so excited to go home and spend Father's Day with my parents, it will be nice. The only thing that is kind of a bummer is that I am going to be away from Cpl D for a total of two weeks, b/c he has been in the field all this week, and I'll be gone all of next week. Oh well, it will be worth it.

Well, this is going to be a short post, because I'm tired, and it is late. Good night everyone :)

No comments: