Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dietary Restrictions

As most of you all know, I suffer from migraines, occasionally, very severe migraines, like the type I have been suffering from the past three weeks that landed in me in the hospital. My new doctor over at Madigan, has put me on a new diet, with all kinds of new dietary restrictions. Get ready for this: no aspartame, MSG, Aged Cheeses (not too schocking), pork (in all forms), yogurt, sour cream, bananas, nuts and peanut butter (which could quite possibly kill me), and of course chocolate. Most of these restrictions I can live with 100%, but taking away yogurt and OMG peanut butter really could be the end of me.

I am going to try to follow the diet for at least a month and see what happens, my hope is that some things I will be able to re-introduce and others I can learn to live without, I'm just hoping that peanut butter is not one of the things I have to learn to live without :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sour Cream? Nuts? Peanut Butter? Chocolate? Staples!!!! Having migraines of my own, I know how much they can knock you on your butt. My fingers are crossed that peanut butter isn't a culprit.z