Saturday, December 15, 2007

Long week...

Wow, it has been a full week since I blogged last. Sorry for the silence. I started my new job this week and it has been go go go since I hit the door. My day starts at 4:45am when Spc D wakes me up with his obnoxious cell phone ring. I hop in the shower and he gets ready for PT, then he makes a sandwich for both our lunches. After I drop him off on post, I head up to Bonney Lake, about a 30 min drive from Fort Lewis. I work until about 3pm then I head back to post to pick up Spc D. We have had some pretty long days this past week, but they have been pretty good ones too.

Last night we headed over to the bowling alley on post, where I managed to bowl a 155, with a bum finger and all. I pinched a nerve on my first frame of the night.

This weekend we are going to play it pretty easy. We are going to head up to Renton to go to the Fry's in the hopes of buying a Nintendo Wii, we'll see if we actually find one. Spc D is starting WLC (Warrior Leader Course) in January so we are also going to go buy all of his supplies this weekend.

We hope everyone is doing well, and we miss our families so much and can't wait to see everyone in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am catching up on your blog while Mrs. L wraps gifts, sounds like you two continue to adapt well to your new surroundings as a newlyweds! 155, thats a decent score!