Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Christmas!

This is probably going to be my last post until 2008 as Spc D (soon to be Cpl D) and I are headed to New Mexico today for Christmas and then to California for New Years. We have had a rough couple of days this past week, and have gotten to know the emergency staff pretty well at Madigan Army Medical Center. On Thursday night I ended up with the worst migraine of my life, so we went to the hospital, and out of concern for infection or an abrasion on my brain, they did a spinal tap. Well one of the side effects of a spinal tap is a spinal headache, on Saturday morning we went back to the hospital with one of those. I am feeling much better now. I only have a slight, manageable, headache and I no longer feel like (or look) like walking death. The best part is that we are still going to make our trip to New Mexico. Yippee!!

I may write more when we get to California, but most likely the next update on our newlywed adventures will recommence after January 4, 2008 when we are scheduled to be back in Lakewood.

No comments: