Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Something to Celebrate!

I got a job! Woohoo!!! I start on Monday, and I will be the marketing department for a small international software company. Sorry no names allowed... I am really excited as this is an amazing opportunity for professional growth and development for me, especially considering the company is planning on training me in the technology behind the software as well as paying for me to take some graphic design classes. This is huge for me, and for Spc D too.

This opportunity is going to allow us to start saving and it will also allow us to do a few more things than we thought would be possible in the coming years. So we are really excited about it. Last night Spc D took me out to celebrate at our favorite Mexican restaurant up here, Azteca. Even Spc D likes it, and seeing as he is from New Mexico, I think that speaks rather highly for the restaurant.

I am going to enjoy my last 5 days of not working by knitting, reading my latest Clive Custler novel, cooking some delicious meals for my hubby and hanging out with my parents this weekend when they come up for their visit.

No comments: