Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sweet Dreams!

I am finally going to have sweet dreams tonight! After 3.5 weeks of sleeping on air mattresses and couches, our bed arrived today. It is gorgeous, my dream bed!

Our apartment is finally complete, and for the first time ever I am using a very special quilt on my bed. A quilt I will only get to use until my cats arrive. It is the quilt that my incredibly talented mom made for me. Isn't it gorgeous!!!???!!!

I am looking forward to the next time I go to California, as I really want to complete the quilt that I am making for Spc D and myself. It is an "Around the World" pattern, and in the most beautiful shades of blue, purple and green.

Well I should get back to applying for jobs and knitting for the newest addition to our family that is arriving a few days before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous bed :-) Enjoy it!!!!!